Events at ICC:
* Donor Appreciation Dinner on Sunday, May 17th.
Renowned Ghazal Singer Vatsala Mehra to perform Sufi songs and Ghazals
Click below to watch few of her videos and performances.
Tere Jaan De Sadke Mere Saaiyan Nasha Ishq Da Holle Holle
Laleiyan Jogee Naal Chap Tilak Jab Se tune Aaj Jne ki Zid Na Karo
Photos Facebook Page India Abroad Article (Pg A14)
To accomodate most donors, each donor family (Family Life Member and
above) is requested to limit to 2 attendees. (Non-Transferable)
RSVP is a must. Please email your name and number of attendees to
firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12th.
* ICC Recent Event Photos Click here for slideshow
NEW PROGRAMS AT ICC starting May 1st
* Make up, skin care and hair care by Saab Gill of Dharma Karma.
on Tuessdays @ 7:00PM - 6 Sessions. Details Registration form
Limited Registration! (Send in your completed registration form to
email@example.com to secure your seats)
PROGRAMS AT ICC
* Yoga classes by Kim Stevenson on Mondays @ 7:00PM. Details
* Bridge Club on Mondays @ 7:30PM. Details Registration form
* BollyTrim & Zumba® Fitness for men, women and children by
Nadia Neubert on Tuesdays @ 8PM. Now, Offering resistance training!
Details Registration form
* Belly-Dance for Beginners by Judy Kay McClosky on Wednesdays
@ 7:00PM. 6 Sessions. Details Registration form
* Karaoke Nights at ICC. Click here for details
(3rd Wednesday - Bengali & Bollywood, 4th Wednesday - English Pop)
* Senior Citizen's program every 2nd and 4th Thursday Details
* Gup Sup Club on Fridays @ 7PM. Details Registration form
* Raj Yoga Meditation by Sister Dolly-Ji from Brahma Kumari World
Spiritual University on Sundays at 10:30 AM. Details. Registration form
** No Meditation class on Sunday, April 26th.
* SAT Classes: Every Sunday 4-6PM
* Photography 101: session completed
Classes Conducted at ICC
New ! Children's Education Classes by iBrainGym
on Tuesdays 4PM to 7PM. Details Details on STEM Program
Dance Classes Conducted at ICC
* Mokshaa Dance Academy - Fridays. Details.
* Kathak Dance Classes by Abhilasha Chawdhary - Mondays & Thursdays
* Dance Classes by Anuradha Datla - Sundays. Details
* Anand Mela by GST on Sunday April 26th. Details
* Ekal Vidyalaya Event "Ek Sham Ekal Ke Naam" on May 16th Details
We invite you to tour our Cultural Center every Sunday from 11AM to 12Noon
|New Year Eve Grand Celebration Photos. Click here to view
Grand Opening Ceremony on April 12th & 13th was again a well attended
event and over 1,100 community members enjoyed the festivities.
Click here for news paper article
Photos and videos of the event will be posted soon.